1) Live Healthy Iowa yellow calendars are due in Wellness class on Monday, March 4th and Tuesday, March 5th. This is worth 20 points, so please be sure to turn it in.
2) The crew assignments for the musical Annie Jr are now posted on Ms Baumann's door.
3) Any 6th grade boy or girl interested in learning the fundamentals of basketball or just playing in some organized games sign up for basketball intramurals in the cafeteria. You must have a physical on file in the office. See Mr. Hatcher if you have any questions. Intramurals start March 11th.
4) Will the following people please see Mrs. Duggan during advisory for just a moment. She needs to ask you about the musical, Annie. Her room is on the top floor right above the library: Kaci Mills, Julie Meehan, Edie Hill, and Patricia Droessler. Again, that's Kaci Mills, Julie Meehan, Edie Hill, and Patricia Droessler.
5) Birthdays Today - March 1st...Nicholas Wobbema. March 2nd...Isabella Kuennen. March 3rd...Alexis Edwards, Haley Manders, Rachel WaltersDavis.
6) The ABA (Anti-Bully Alliance) pen pal project has started. The ABA has decided that Boys can be pen pals with boys and Girls can be pen pals with girls. Houses 8-1, 8-2, and 7-2 will start by writing an introductory letter and address it to "any student." Sign the letter with the number your home base teacher gives you. The ABA will deliver the letters to interested students in houses 7-1, 6-1, and 6-2. The students will write back- addressing the letter using the number of the student who sent to him or her and signing it with the number designated by the homeroom teacher. A mail box is set up outside the guidance area. First delivery will be Tuesday.
7) Congratulations to our Jefferson Young Citizen's Forum members on a job well done at the summit yesterday. Three TJMS students were selected as outstanding delegates. Congratulations to Isaac Cretsinger, House 6-1, Emily Schleter, House 8-1, and Vera Weis, House 6-2 for being outstanding members in their topic areas. Thank you to Ms. Thimmesch, Mrs. Haverland, and Ms. Pelkey for helping to prepare our YCF team!