TJMS Student Announcements - Wednesday, August 31, 2016 -- Day A
1) 6th grade boys and girls track will begin on September 6th. Please make sure you have your physical turned into the main office; you must have one on file in order to participate. If you have questions, see Mr. Hatcher or contact him at email@example.com or 552-4700.
2) School Pictures are Thursday, September 1st. Picture forms were sent home at open house and are available in the main office. All students will be photographed, even if you are not purchasing pictures.
3) Our discount card fundraiser sponsored by the Jefferson PTO has started! If you attended open house, you received 3 discount cards with your schedule. There are some amazing deals on our discount cards this year. Cards are $10. If you need more discount cards to sell, please contact the Main Office. Proceeds from our fundraiser directly support Jefferson students!
4) Want to show your Hillhawk pride? Visit the online school spirit apparel store and grab yourself some new TJMS threads! But hurry, the store is only open until September 15th! https://jeffspirit.itemorder.com/sale
5) We are excited to announce that the school district will continue to offer an Activity Bus for Jefferson students involved in the arts and athletics. The activity bus will run after school at the conclusion of our practices / rehearsals. We hope this helps the Jefferson families and encourages more participation for our grade 6-8th activities. 4:15 Depart from Jefferson. DROP-OFFS: 4:17 Fulton Elementary; 4:30 Marshall Elementary; 4:36 Terrace Heights/Peru Road; 4:44 Sageville Elementary School; 4:51 John F Kennedy Road and W 32nd Street,
6) Birthdays Today - August 30th...Maria Mustafa, Dylan Timmerman.
7) First school wide Fundraiser Turn in is on Friday, September 2nd.
8) TJMS Live applications can be picked up in the main office. Any student from any grade who is free during every second homebase of the day can apply. TJMS Live is a student-run TV show that we show once a week to the entire school. You can be on camera as a news anchor or reporter, you can work on the computer, or even run the camera. If you are interested in participating, pick up a blue application in the main office today! The application deadline is Thursday, September 8th!