1) Jefferson Wellness classes are participating in Live Healthy Iowa Kids again this year. The 5th and final purple calendar began March 22nd and will go through April 4th. Students are to be recording screen time and activity minutes on these calendars. The green calendars (water servings/activity minutes) are due right now to Mrs. Lucas and Mr. Wischmeyer. Any questions, please ask the Wellness teachers.
2) All 7th and 8th graders interested in track make sure you have an updated physical. Practice starts today. 6th graders interested in boys and girls basketball, make sure you have an updated physical on file. Basketball Intramurals start April 7th for boys and April 8th for girls.
3) Birthdays Today - March 31st...Scott Hostager, Shaelyn Hostager, Shyann Patterson.
4) Spring Jefferson LEAP Zipline dates will be: Monday (4-21-2014), Wednesday (4-23-2014), Friday (4-25-2014), Monday (4-28-2014), Wednesday (4-30-2014), Friday (5-2-2014), and Monday (5-5-2014). Sign-up after school in the cafeteria with Mrs. Beau if you haven’t already! Groups and classrooms are encouraged to sign-up together.
5) BATTLE OF THE BOOKS TEAMS...We will have a Battle of the Books quiz this week in the LRC. Tuesday, April 1st, 8th grade teams will meet at 11:00 and 6th grade teams will meet at 11:30. Friday, April 4th, 7th grade teams will meet in the LRC at 11:00. Each student needs to bring their Battle of the Book that they are currently reading and a pencil.